Industrial projects present complex challenges, including unique logistical, scheduling, quality, and safety requirements. With Angelle Materials' unwavering commitment to detail and safe work we are always up to these challenges.
We've Got Reach.
Angelle takes the time to fully understand the complexity of your project and put a team in place ready to address all your jobs' requirements. From renovation and restoration projects to new construction and expansion work we have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to do the job right.
We've Got Front-Discharge Trucks, Portable Plants, and a Full-Time Safety Professional.
As the only company in the Baton Rouge area to offer front-load discharge trucks, portable plants, and a full-time safety professional, Angelle is uniquely qualified to tackle any industrial project requiring architectural concrete, custom concrete, color concrete, or cement slurry.
- With our front-discharge trucks we're ready to efficiently deliver concrete to those hard-to-reach work sites. By placing concrete safely and economically we can eliminate the cost and wait time of securing a pump.
- We're prepared to go wherever your project demands with our convenient mobile plants. Offering both wet and dry batch capabilities, our on-site plants ensure timely delivery of fresh, on-spec mix guaranteeing a quality product every time.
- We're one of the few concrete and construction materials companies in the region to have a full-time safety professional on staff. Leading Angelle's environmental, health, and safety programs, Cheri Parvino is certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals as an Occupational Health and Safety Technologist and by the National Ready Mix Concrete Association as an Environmental Professional. Our industrial clients can expect on-site safety direction on all job sites and be ensured that all job hazards are identified and controlled.
Angelle Materials is PICS
Certified by Avetta to work in BASF, Huntsman, BP Lubricants and Shell Chemical
in Geismar. In addition, all drivers are TWIC Certified to get into any
Servicing Your Industrial Needs
- Plant floors
- Driveways, curbing, sidewalks, and ramps
- Dumpster pads and rails
- Catch basins
- Guard rails
- Pit fills, trench footings, and piers